Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome to Donald Griswold’s Blog


We are at a time when the words “access” and “content” are more important online than ever. If you want to be competitive on the web, you must be visually compelling and easy to understand. You need to offer something compelling that will separate you from the rest and make you memorable.


The cream is rising to the top on the Internet… finally.

Compelling content and easy access is what you will get from my blog. My company, Dog Star Media, offers clients leading-edge Internet strategies but there is never enough time to fully explain all the possibilities and benefits to people I know. So, my blog will allow you easy access to my knowledge and experience along with content you will find inspiring.

And, if you didn’t know that I am a passionate sports fan, an avid movie-watcher with a degree in filmmaking and a huge music lover, now you do. All of this and more will be part of my blog.

I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

To subscribe to this blog, simply email us at helpme@dogstarmedia.com