Friday, April 13, 2007

Scattershooting, wondering whatever happened to...

Chuck Foreman..

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. If you want a great rental, try out Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell and Emma Thompson. It was out late last year and is available on video. Three quarters of the way through, you will ask yourself... Where is this going? The payoff at the end makes it all worth the while. This is an example of great storytelling and you should treat yourself.

I am recommending this because my personal trainer and I were joking about some guys wearing their Bluetooths. We both think they look ridiculous. So, I am recommending Stranger Than Fiction because there is a funny Bluetooth scene in it. And, if you are a Bluetooth user... take that thing out of your ear unless you are driving! You should be ashamed of yourself for going out in public like that.

One last scattershot... all you single guys are too late. The greatest, coolest, single sports chick I know goes off the market today. Congratulations Jenn!