Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So, why aren’t you blogging?

You are reading a blog and you have probably been here before today. If you are among the many return visitors I have each week, you are probably coming back because you can learn something new or better for your marketing needs.

So, are you blogging? Are you making the proper effort to give you patients and prospects the kind of access that can pay off for you?

Obviously, you can see that I blog each week, offering top of mind issues on marketing such as this. Over the weekend, I presented a marketing lecture at Tulsa Surgical Arts' Breast Surgery CME course. We always get a chance to show off our web design, video and consulting skills in Tulsa and it is always a really fun time, too.

One doctor I met had some questions about web design. We talked twice and he asked me to call his office this week to speak to his office manager. I spoke to her today and she told me that they had followed my blog for some time. The connection was very strong and I expect that they will become a client very soon.

That is how blogs work. These folks have had access to my suggestions and Dog Star Media’ work for some time now. When circumstances bring us together, it is so much easier to form the working relationships.

And, writing this blog takes me about 10-15 minutes each week. This is why I suggest my coaching and retainer clients blog frequently. Access to your know-how is valuable. Why not let it work for you?