Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Patience and SEO

I had planned on writing a blog this week on web design, but after seeing our October Keyword SEO reports on Monday, I wanted to add one more comment to the series I have been writing on Keyword SEO.

I was compelled to do so based on the gains I saw on every report. The longer the client had been in the program, the more broad and significant the gains. The lesson is patience. Charlie pointed out to me that the clients who had been in the program for 6 months showed the most significant breakthroughs on terms... and I mean search terms with significantly dense competition and lots of traffic.

Of course, getting listed is only one part of the battle. Click throughs must be measured, the web site needs to be effectively designed with a strong call to action and these stats must be measured. But, it all starts with getting listed. As our program is so affordable and the objectives are so easy to understand given the Keyword Effectiveness Indicator, it has been easy for our clients to be as patient as they should be.

This just goes to show that simplicity, consistency and patience are working. If you are confused by your SEO service, don’t understand it or think it is too expensive for what you are getting, you should try our Keyword SEO program. If you are interested, just email me at donald@dogstarmedia.com.